Since 1937 the Hermes silk scarf has epitomized the ultimate in French luxury style.
Reinvented in a hand numbered limited edition of 12, this non-medical mask is upcycled/altered out of an authentic rare Les Rubans du Cheval Black scarf designed in 1993 by artist Joachim Metz. This design has become one of the most iconic Hermes scarves; very dramatic where equestrian ribbons dance in bold colors on a pristine white background.
Exclusively ours and sourced from independently authenticated vintage scarves upcycled/altered to reduce consumption of Earth's scarce natural resources.
Each limited edition style is created from a single vintage scarf and therefore each mask comes from a unique positioning on the scarf - no two are alike. Each image on our website (or in our communications) represents one mask from the scarf, the other masks from the same scarf will vary due to placement within the design.
Company is not affiliated with Hermès of Paris. All scarves are independently authenticated and sourced through secondary markets.
- Individually hand numbered limited edition of 12
- Each piece is unique due to print placement
- 7.5"L x 5.75" H with double pleat - fits both men and women
- 100% Silk Twill front
- New & Improved black lining featuring anti-microbial, odor-preventing, quick-dry UV protection creating a breathable barrier that remains 99.9% bacteria free
- Fully adjustable fit with black elastic ear bands, cord lock beads and nose wire
- Made in USA of Imported Fabric