The most iconic motifs from one of the most iconic French design houses upcycled for the 21st century.
Fashion designer Coco Chanel is famous for her timeless designs, trademark suits and little black dresses. In the 1920s, she launched her first perfume and eventually introduced the Chanel suit and the little black dress, with an emphasis on making clothes that were more comfortable for women. She herself became a much revered style icon known for her simple yet sophisticated outfits paired with great accessories, such as several strands of pearls.
Reinvented in a hand numbered limited edition of 12 pieces worldwide, this will surely be a collector's item. The vintage design combines the iconic Chanel logo on coins, ruby jeweled beads on a soft white background.
Exclusively ours, sourced and altered from independently authenticated vintage scarves upcycled/altered to conserve Earth's scarce natural resources.
Company is not affiliated with Chanel. All scarves are independently authenticated, sourced and altered through secondary markets.
- Individually hand-numbered limited edition of 12 pieces worldwide
- 7.5" L x 6.75" H with double pleat - fits both men and women
- 100% silk twill front
- New & Improved black lining featuring anti-microbial, odor-preventing, quick-dry UV protection creating a breathable barrier that remains 99.9% bacteria free
- Fully adjustable fit with black elastic ear bands, cord lock beads and nose wire
- Made in USA of imported fabric
- Each piece is unique due to print placement