Since 1937 the Hermès silk scarf has epitomized the ultimate in French luxury style.
Reinvented in a hand numbered limited edition of 12 pieces worldwide, this non-medical mask is upcycled/altered out of an authentic late 20th Century Promenade au Faubourg silk scarf designed by artist Nigel Peak. The iconic design depicts an abstract expression of a ride in the country in vivid hues on a turquoise background.
Each limited edition style is reinvented from a single vintage scarf and therefore each mask comes from a unique positioning on the scarf - no two are alike. Each image on our website (or in our communications) represents one mask from the scarf, the other masks from the same scarf will vary due to placement within the design.
Exclusively ours and sourced from independently authenticated vintage scarves upcycled/altered to reduce consumption of Earth's scarce natural resources.
Company is not affiliated with Hermes. All scarves are independently authenticated and sourced through secondary markets.
- Individually hand-numbered limited edition of 12 pieces
- 7.5" L x 6.75" H with double pleat - fits both men and women
- 100% silk twill front
- New & Improved black lining featuring anti-microbial, odor-preventing, quick-dry UV protection, creating a breathable barrier that remains 99.9% bacteria free
- Fully adjustable fit with black elastic ear bands, cord lock beads and nose wire for a perfect fit adjustment
- Made in USA of imported fabric
- Each piece is unique due to print placement - let us choose for you
- Complete Chain™ sold separately