Since 1937 the Hermès silk scarf has epitomized the ultimate in French luxury style.
Created in a hand numbered limited edition of 12 pieces worldwide, this non-medical mask is upcycled/reinvented out of an authentic rare Fantasies Indienne scarf designed by Loïc Dubigeon and first issued in 1986 and re-issued in 1992 and 1996.
Another must-have for the serious collector, this scarf features brightly colored figures, animals and trees evoking Indian culture. The center of the scarf depicts a majestic Tree of Life, whose branches form vine-like foliage with lush flowers and exuberant, whimsical leaves. The Tree of Life symbolizes the process of creation, regenerating life - the eternal rebirth of beings and things.
Each limited edition style is created from a single vintage scarf and therefore each mask comes from a unique positioning on the scarf - no two are alike. Each image on our website (or in our communications) represents one mask from the scarf, the other masks from the same scarf will vary due to placement within the design.
Exclusively ours, sourced and altered from independently authenticated vintage scarves upcycled/reinvented to reduce consumption of Earth's scarce natural resources.
Company is not affiliated with Hermes. All scarves are independently authenticated and sourced through secondary markets.
- Individually hand-numbered limited edition of 12 pieces
- 7.5" L x 6.75" H with double pleat - fits both men and women
- 100% silk twill front
- New & Improved black lining featuring anti-microbial, odor-preventing, quick-dry UV protection, creating a breathable barrier that remains 99.9% bacteria free
- Fully adjustable fit with black elastic ear bands, cord lock beads and nose wire for a perfect fit adjustment
- Made in USA of imported fabric
- Each piece is unique due to print placement